Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mickey's Big 5

Hi there, got a Disney themed card to share today.  I used patterned papers from Heartfelt Creations.  I used my Cricut to cut Mickey and the number "5".  For the shape on the patterned paper I used a couple of Kiwi Lane templates.
Thank you for stoping by.

Angelica

Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  ColorBox Chalk (Lipstick Red)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White, Black, Red, Pink, Yellow, Cream)
Accessories:  Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge (Mickey and Friends), Kiwi Lane Designs (Cascade Trails, Madison Avenue), Signo uni-ball white pen, Black brads, Sequins, Pebbles Inc. chalks (Basic Brights), foam dots

3 comments:

  1. very cute and fun, love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but he's cute!! :D BTW ...In case you didn't notice..his eye seems to have gone missing or possibly it's the photos??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny!!! When I was putting him together I though I lost his eye, I was looking everywhere for it. So I looked closer at the image on the Cricut booklet, his eye is closed and the Cricut only cuts a couple of small lines as an outline to his eye.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica