Monday, January 19, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Booth at CHA Winter 2015

Hi friends, I'm back from Winter CHA in Anaheim.  We had a great show, we released 2 brand new collections and a flower shaping tool kit.  I wanted to see how many paper collections I have designed for Heartfelt Creations and went and counted them, I have done a total of 28 paper collections in less than 3 years!  I sure LOVE my job :)  Here are a few photos of the Heartfelt Creations' team and booth.
These two photos are of the taping of Create and Craft TV and the World launch of our 2 new collections.


Linda the CEO of the company and my self.
Linda, Emma Lou, and my self.
And I just had to take a photo of this booth, "Yarnia", a lot of work and attention to detail here.
Thank you for stopping by.

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica