Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Your Special Day

Hi friends, today I have a card I made with stamps, dies, and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  The card is for my daughter's birthday and she had requested that I use one of the cute little girl images she saw in one of my files, so I did.  This image is called Sweet Blossom and she is a digital stamp from Wee Stamps.  I printed the image on watercolor paper twice and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The card panel I used here is from the Romantique Garden paper collection from Heartfelt Creations.
I stamped the posies on white cardstock with black ink, cut with the coordinating dies, colored with distress ink and shaped.  The sentiment tag is from the "All Occasion Sentiments" set, I stamped with black ink on white cardstock and cut with the coordinating tag die.
Thank you for stopping by.

Angelica

Size:  5" x 7"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress ink (seedless preserves), DewDrop Brilliance (Pearlescent Ivy)
Stamps:  Wee Stamps Digital (Sweet Blossom)
Image Colored With:  Spectrum Noir Markers (PL1, PL3, PP4, FS1, EB3, EB5, TN1, TN2, TN8, BG2, CT4, IB1, CG1, CG4), Rubbing Alcohol
Paper:  Canson 90lb. Cold Press Watercolor paper, Cardstock (White, green)
Accessories:  May Arts Olive ribbon, Liquid Pearls (Hydrangea), Stickles (Diamond), Marvy LePlumeII (Black), Decorative stick pins, pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica