Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Congratulations

Hi friends, here is a "Congratulations" card I made, I used a stamps from Heartfelt Creations for the sentiment.  I started by embossing the white cardstock with a Spellbinders embossing folder.
I stamped the sentiment with black ink and cut with Spellbinders' "Framed Petite Labels" which matches the label image on the embossed background.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  StazOn (Jet Black)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Light Peach), White Iridescent paper
Accessories:  Spellbinders M-Bossabilities (Framed Petite Labels), Spellbinders (Petite Labels One), Adhesive pearls, Ribbon, pop dots

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica