Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

Got another masculine birthday card done with stamps, dies, and papers from Heartfelt Creations.  I started by cutting 4 blocks from patterned paper with the new "Cut Mat Create" dies, and mats from dark brown cardstock.  I adhered the pattered paper to the mats with pop dots for dimension.  I stamped the hot air balloon on kraft cardstock with brown ink and did some shading with brown chalk.
I also used pop dots to adhere the stamped image and the birthday ticket to the patterned paper panels.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6" x 6"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  ColorBox Pigment Ink (Chestnut)
Image Colored With:  Marvy LePlumeII marker (Tan), Pebbles Ink Basic Brights Chalks
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Brown), Kraft Cardstock
Accessories:  Mini Brands (Black), Twine, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this, Angelica! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!!!! Love the layout, and details!!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica