Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card I made using patterned papers from Heartfelt Creations.  I used a card front from the "Once Upon a Time" collection.  I cut out the center panel and matted with cardstock.  I hand cut the letters from the 6" x 6" sheet and glued with pop dots for the birthday sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.

Angelica

Size:  7 1/8" x 5 1/8"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (walnut stain)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (dark brown)
Accessories:  Hemp twine, Bronze filigree connector, Bronze clock charm, pop dots

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...so lovely! And the metal elements are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loooove your card, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica