Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Six Years Old

Hi everyone, this is a card I made for my nephew who turned 6 years old.  I used some Heartfelt Creations papers, cut several panels and matted with cardstock.
I used the negative chipboard piece of the star, covered with forest moss distress ink and crackle accents.  The number 6, I covered with paper, inked the edges with forest moss ink and covered with gold ice Ice Stickles.  
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Heartfelt Creations 

Inks:  Distress Ink (Forest Moss, walnut stain)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Green)
Accessories:  Chipboard star (negative piece), Chipboard number 6, Ranger Crackle Accents, Ice Stickles (Gold Ice)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a perfect card for a 6 year old boy! I love the techniques you used to make it really special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica