Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi friends, today I have a masculine birthday card.  I used papers from the "Countryside Evening" paper collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I used an embossing folder to emboss the stars on the blue panel and shaded the embossed areas with dark brown ink.
My inspiration for the layout of the card is this fun sketch from Mojo Monday.

Thank you for your visit today.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  5 1/2"" x 6 1/2"
Heartfelt Creations 

Stamps:  Martha Stewart Custom Stamp Setting Kit
Inks:  Versafine Ink (Onyx Black), ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat's Eye (Dark Brown)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Light Brown)
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder (Stars), Making Memories Shimmer Stickers, Recollections copper brads, Tim Holtz Grungeboard star, pop dots
Inspiration:  Mojo Monday Sketch #198

3 comments:

  1. I love every stinkin' detail! Wow! The embossed/inked stars are so fantastic. A wonderful, wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great masculine card, love the embossed stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica