Monday, May 20, 2013

Wish

Hi everyone, I found this card I made a while back with this adorable image from Inky Impressions.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with distress re-inkers.  I cut the image with scissors and adhered with pop dots.
Thanks for stopping by,

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  5 1/2" x 7"
Stamps:  Inky Impressions (Angelica's Heart Socks)
Inks:  Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Ranger Distress ink (tumbled glass)
Image Colored With:  Ranger Distress re-inkers (tattered rose, vintage photo, worn lipstick, peeled paint, barn door, tumbled glass)
Paper:  Canson 140lb. cold press watercolor paper, Georgia Pacific 110lb white cardstock, DCWV red glitter paper, Basic Grey (Gypsy)
Accessories:  Cardstock, Heartfelt Creations die (HCD 713 Lace Border), My Favorite Things Die-namics (Dizzy Doily Duo), ribbon, Want2Scrap light green adhesive rhinestones, Punch Bunch punches (Fern, Hydra cluster), pop dots, Chatterbox rub-ons

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica