Monday, March 18, 2013

Shades of Pink Card

Hi everyone, today I have a card full of beautiful flowers I created with stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.  This card was part of a class I taught at "The Great Yosemite Stamp Scape" last year, I will be teaching at this event next month and we will be creating three beautiful cards with all the new stamps, dies, and patterned paper from Heartfelt Creations.  You can find all the details for the event here.
I stamped the flowers on cream, light pink, and pink cardstock with dark pink ink and inked the petals with aged mahogany distress ink.
I shaped all the petals and added Stickles to the edges and white gala glitz to the centers.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Heartfelt Creations

 Inks:  Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Ranger Distress ink (forest moss, aged mahogany), Dew Drop Brilliance (Pearlescent Ivy), ColorBox Cat's Eye (Chianti)
Paper:  Cardstock (White, Cream, Green, Light Pink, Pink) 
Accessories:  Ribbon, Stickles (Frosted Lace)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica