Monday, March 25, 2013

Relax

Good Monday morning everyone, my inspiration for you today is this masculine card I created last year for the class I taught at "The Great Yosemite Stamp Scape".  I used stamps and coordinating dies from Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped the "Birch Tree" image with black ink on cream cardstock and colored with distress inks.
The boots and hat have been stamped on kraft cardstock with black ink and shaded with walnut stain distress ink.
Here is a closeup of the little bush and flowers I made with the leaf and grass die from "Western Broncos" die set and "Posy Patch" stamp and die.
Thank you so much for stoping by.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  6 1/2" x 5"
Heartfelt Creations

Inks:  Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Ranger Distress ink (forest moss, walnut stain, dusty concord)
Paper:  Cardstock (Cream, Green, Kraft) 
Accessories:  Hemp, pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica