Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Card

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, here is a fun little Valentine's card I made for my little girl.  I embossed the light pink background cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
For the heart I used this beautiful die from Heartfelt Creations paired with some fun cardstock tickets and flowers from K & Co.
I used some glitter to cover the center of the heart button.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Angelica

Supplies:   
Size:  4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Pale Pink, Pink, Red)
Accessories:  Heartfelt Creations (HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die Set), Spellbinders (Marvelous Squares), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Decorative Tile), K & Co. KP Valentine Ephemera Die-cut Cardstock, Hand dyed seam binding, Art Glitter Mixed Pee Wee Kit (My Valentine), Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Heart Button, pop dots

3 comments:

  1. that is so gorgeous!!!!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet she loved it! It's pretty and oh so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica