Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Believe Tag

Hi there, I have a tag I made the other day.  I started by inking the tag with antique linen distress ink and embossing with this pretty embossing folder from Tim Holtz.
Once embossed, I added some walnut stain distress ink to the embossed areas and edges of the tag.  I used some perfect medium ink and run the pad lightly over the embossed area, I then added some perfect pearls for a pretty shimmer.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Angelica

Supplies:   
Size:  4 1/8" x 8 1/2"  
Inks:  Distress ink (walnut stain, antique linen), Ranger Perfect Medium ink
Paper:  Heartfelt Creations (HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket paper collection)
Accessories:   Tag, K & Co. (EB Visions of Christmas Tag Die-Cut Cardstock, Christmas Cheer Phrases & Tags Chipbox), Perfect Pearls (Sunflower Sparkle), Stickles (Diamond), Tim Holtz embossing folder (Textured Poinsettia Pattern), Want2Scrap adhesive pearls, gold mesh ribbon, gold tinsel, Bronze filigree corners 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, I love the embossed and inked background! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica