Friday, December 21, 2012

A Merry Christmas Tag

Hi friends, I have another Christmas tag to share with you.  I started by adding stormy sky distress ink to the tag, I embossed it and touched the embossed areas with white acrylic paint.
I wanted to change the color of the bronze filigree metal embellishments, for this step I used snow cap and pearl alcohol inks, I really like the finished product.
Here is a closeup of the tag with the painted filigree embellishments.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  4 1/8" x 8 1/2"
Inks:  Distress ink (stormy Sky)
Paper:  Heartfelt Creations (HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket paper collection)
Accessories:  Tag, Mesh ribbon, Stickles (Frosted Lace), Sizzix embossing folder (Snowflakes #9), K & Co. (EB Visions of Christmas Die-cut cardstock, Christmas Cheer Phrases and tags Chipbox), Ranger Alcohol ink (Snow Cap, Pearl), Bronze metal filigree embellishments, DecoArt Star Lite soft glittering top coat, Apple Barrel White acrylic paint, fibers, clear acrylic snowflakes, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous tag! (I started at the post after this). Love the metal embellishment and how you've changed the color. I finally bought some snow cap alcohol ink now to try this on some metal. Thank you for inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica