Monday, September 03, 2012

Ghoulish Greetings with PPRS

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a great Monday.  My card today features some spooky wonderful new images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  The orange cardstock I embossed with the "Halloween Print" embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  For the frame around the stamped image I used a die from Spellbinders' "Parisian Motifs", this particular die is round so I diecut three pieces and pieced them together to form  the correct shape for the image.
Here is a closeup of the image, I started by stamping the small and large ravens with embossing ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I used a die from Spellbinders' "Labels Eleven" and embossed it as well, making sure not to remove the die from the cardstock.  I cut a circle from cardstock and adhered it to the image with removable adhesive and shaded the background with distress inks, once finished with the shading I removed the cardstock circle and ended up with a perfect white moon.
Thank you very much for stopping by today.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size: 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Small Flourish Raven, Large Flourish Raven, Pumpkins Clear Stamp Set)
Inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Embossing ink, Distress ink (spiced marmalade, rusty hinge, walnut stain)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (black, orange), Making Memories (Chloe's Closet), Stemma
Accessories:  Wow! Embossing powder (Primary Ebony), Black mini brads, Tim Holtz embossing folder (Halloween Print), Spellbinders (Standard Circles Large, Labels Eleven, Parisian Motifs, Blossom Tags and Accents), ribbon, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Angelica! I am such a huge fan of Halloween, so this adorable card is right up my alley! I love all the layers and the embossed panel, and that fancy die cut is fabulous. Gorgeous work with the stamps, too. Totally love that masked moon background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica