Monday, August 27, 2012

PPRS Inspiration

Hi everyone, welcome to another Monday and some inspiration with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  My project today is a fun tag featuring a couple of new stamps for "Day of the Dead"  I started with a tag, the pink paper I cut to the size of the tag and embossed with the "Halloween Night" embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  The black frame I made with a die from Spellbinders. 
The skull image I stamped with Memento black ink on white cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir markers, I then used a inverted scallop die to cut it.  I adhered the skull oval to the black frame and adhered that to the tag with pop dots.
The sentiment was stamped with black Memento ink.  The decorative border I made with a Spellbinders die.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comments.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size: 3 1/8" x 6 1/4"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Day of the Dead Skull, Day of the Dead)
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Image Colored With:  Spectrum Noir Markers (TB4, TB5, OR3, BP1, BP5, DR4, LG5, CT4)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Black, pink), AW Curious Iridescent 89lb. Cryogen White Cardstock
Accessories:  Tag, Dies Direct (Inverted Scallop Oval), Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder (Halloween Night), Recollections adhesive rhinestones, Spellbinders (Damask Accents, Antique Frame and Accents, Persian Accents), pop dots, Fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica