Monday, July 02, 2012

PPRS Flourish

Hi there everyone, happy Monday!!!  My card inspiration today started with this beautiful and elegant swirl image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I stamped the swirl image twice with watermark ink on a tag and heat embossed with gold embossing powder, I then used a black Gelato to shade the tag.  
Here is a closeup of the tag, I really like how the gold contrasts the black shading of the tag.  I matted the tag with black cardstock and adhered to the card with pop dots, as a final touch I placed the pearl embellishment to cover the hole on the tag.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful and safe week.

Angelica


Supplies:
Size: 5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Lg. Vine Flourish)
Inks: VersaMark Watermark Ink
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Black), Chatterbox, Crate Paper
Accessories:  Fiskars border Punch (Alla Fleur), Faber-Castell Gelato (Black Licorice), Wow Embossing powder (Gold Rich Pale), ribbon, Prima Say it in Pearls, pop dots

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and elegant card, Angelica! Love the pretty papers and love the gold embossed flourishes. That stamp is one of my favorites. Love what you did with it on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica