Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello with PPRS

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing great and staying cool.  This week I'm saying hi from CHA in Chicago, if you are attending the show stop by and say hi. 

Today I have a fun card to share with you, I used a couple of clear stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I started by embossing the background with this fun folder from Sizzix and making the scalloped strips from several pieces of patterned paper.  
I stamped the flowers on pink paper with burgundy ink and added some adhesive rhinestones for a touch of sparkle.
Got to go, I have a busy week ahead.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size: 5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Mini Butterflies, Hibiscus 2)
Inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Stampin' Up (Baroque Burgundy)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Pink), Bo-Bunny, MME
Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder (BG Sugar), adhesive rhinestones, decorative scissors (Scallop)

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful! Love the flowers and embossing and love all those ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica