Monday, July 09, 2012

Enjoy Every Moment

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great.  It's time for some Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps inspiration.  My card today features a couple of images from the "Dragonflies 2" clear stamp set and a couple of dies also from PPRS.  I started by stamping the dragonfly with watermark ink and heat embossing with a couple of embossing powder colors, I then cut with the coordinating die.
I placed the dragonfly die cut on the "Scalloped Oval", (this die is also by PPRS) and adhered the oval with pop dots to the card.
The sentiment I stamped with black ink, I used a Spellbinders die to cut and emboss the tag, before I removed the die I shaded the cardstock slightly with some chipped sapphire distress ink.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size: 5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Dragonflies 2)
Inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), VersaMark Watermark Ink, Distress ink (chipped sapphire)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (blue), Creative Imaginations, Provo Craft
Accessories:  PPRS Die (Scalloped Oval, Dragonfly), Spellbinders (Twisted Metal Tags and Accents), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Paper Lace II), ribbon, Creations Unlimited embossing powder (Seafoam), Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter (Blue Lightning), EK Success border punch (Flourish Scroll), pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous is right! Love this shade of blue and those die cuts are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica