Monday, April 02, 2012

Cheery Sort of Day with PPRS

Hi there, welcome to my Monday post with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  My card today features this little cutie, this image is one of their red rubber stamps and it's called "Baby Duck".  The layout of the card is based on sketch #SC377 from Splitcoaststampers, very fun design, did lots of layering.
I stamped the little duck three times on the base image and another three times on a separate piece of cardstock, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them with scissors.  For the base image, I cut and embossed with Labels Twenty, before I removed the die from the cardstock I shaded the image with distress inks.  The sentiment is from "Blobby Flowers" clear stamp set.
Here is the sketch I used.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and until next time.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size: 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Blobby Flowers Clear Stamp set, Baby Duck)
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress ink (broken china, shabby shutters)
Image Colored With:  Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Markers (CT1, CT2, CT3, OR1), Marvy LePlume II (1 Black)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Dark Brown, Teal, green, orange), SEI (Paisley & Petals), Gina K 120Lb. Pure Luxury white Cardstock
Accessories:  EK Success border punch (Rose Bush), Punch Bunch (Ash Leaf), Prima Flowers, Cuttlebug embossing corner folder, Spellbinders (Labels Twenty), adhesive rhinestones, pop dots
Challenge:  SCS Sketch #SC377

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, I love all the layers and those cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Love those three little ducks in a row. Fabulous layering, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica