Friday, March 23, 2012

At the Beach

Happy Friday everyone, I was going through my files and I found all the layouts I did for my Mom's album last year but never got around to posting them.  I had some fun with my Cricut Expression for this one, I used it to cut the sun, beach ball, pail, surfboard, and waves.  The sand I made by tearing some kraft cardstock and layering.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope everyone has a great weekend.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  8" x 8"
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Provo Craft
Inks:  ColorBox Fluid Chalk (Yellow Citrus, French Blue, Creamy Brown, Blue Iris, Warm Red), Distress ink (Black Soot)
Accessories:  Cricut Expression, Cricut cartridges (Bloom, Going Places), Cricut Craft Room, SCAL, Stickles (Baby Blue), Heidi Swapp black chipboard letters


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Such a sweet photo and a fabulous little beach scene you created. Love the sand and the surf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, te ha quedado un layout precioso!! que guapos salen los niƱos!

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute...love the movement of the water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica