Thursday, February 09, 2012

CHA & Disneyland Photos

Hi everyone, I had some time last night to go over some of the photos I took at CHA and Disneyland and wanted to share some of them with you.  The weather in Anaheim was gorgeous and I had a fantastic time at CHA, the HC team is amazing and so much fun to be around.
 Here is the Heartfelt Creations booth.
This is Linda and Emma Lou.
 From left to right, Linda, Emma Lou, Me, and Sarah.

 Here is the Doodlebug booth, love the bright colors.
I think this was at the DCWV booth.
Isn't this gorgeous, all made with paper.
Had to take a photo of Tim hard at work.
Another beautiful display.
After CHA David and Maria joined me for some fun at the happiest place on earth.

Here is Maria doing the robot dance with Phineas and Ferb.
Well, that's it for today, thanks for stopping by.

Angelica

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Thanks for posting them all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola,

    Que envidia, yo también quería ir al CHA, pero era un poquito lejos... jejeje!! Que bien lo debiste pasar, me alegro mucho por ti, y a tu niña se la ve encantada en Disneyland (siempre quise ir de niña) pero es que está un poquito lejos... pero iré de mayor seguro!!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah se me olvidaba, mil gracias por las fotos, nos has traido un poquito del CHA a los que no hemos podido ir!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and a beautiful blog just amazing! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to go! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you not have a fantastic time seeing all those gorgeous creations at CHA. Wonderful pictures! Bet you all had a fun time at Disneyland and that your daughter loved it. Thanks for sharing! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved looking at your pics, Angelica! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! CHA! I love the pics of you, David and Baby Maria. She's having so much fun dancing! I love to see her smiles!!! When looking at your photo, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!!! I love you guys, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica