Monday, November 21, 2011

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday

Good morning Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps fans, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Guess what, I have another Christmas card for you today.  I have used a couple of new red rubber stamps on this card, the "Evergreen with Star" and the "Goodness Sends" sentiment.  I stamped both images on white cardstock with black ink and inked the edges with pumice stone distress ink.  
I added some Stickles to the tree and the star for some sparkle.
I used these filigree embellishments paired with a mini rose and a couple of adhesive pearls, on the rose I added stickles to the edges of the petals.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you have a chance stop by the PPRS Blog and take a look at all the beautiful creations by the rest of the design team.  Hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving in company of all your loved ones.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  6" x 6"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Evergreen with Star, Goodness Sends)
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress ink (pumice stone)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock, MME, GP 110lb. white cardstock
Accessories:  ribbon, Prima roses, Recollections adhesive pearls, Stickles (Diamond), Bronze filigree metal  embellishment, pop dots

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous, the tree is beautiful and I LOVE the sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Your card is absolutely breathtaking!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angelica! Those metal filigrees are amazing! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the card very much,color used are eye catchy,amazing post,keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu tarjeta es preciosa, me encanta el brillo que tiene, se asemeja un montón a la navidad con todas esas luces y espumillones. El mensaje es precioso!

    un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I am a sucker for aqua blue and I really love the embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Creative! Thanks for the info on rubber stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica