Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Princess

Hi everyone, quick post today.  I'm trying to get some more layouts done for my Mom's album, I'm not even halfway done and I only have about 2 months left.  Here is another digital layout I made the other day, I used some photos of Maria with her little cousin and the princesses from our trip to Disneyland this summer. All the papers and elements are from the kit "Happy To Be" by Kay Miller, lover her designs :o) :o)
Got to go, have lots of cleaning to do today, not my favorite.  I rather be playing in my studio.  Have a great day.

Angelica


Supplies:
Size:  8" x 8"
Software:  My Memories Suite 2
Digital Kits:  Happy To Be by Kay Miller Designs

1 comment:

  1. just plain beautiful!!!! The pages are gorgeous too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica