Monday, September 26, 2011

Fun Paper Piecing Card With PPRS

Hi everyone and welcome to my Monday post with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we had a busy but very fun weekend.  Today I have a fun card I made with lots of paper piecing and these fun images and coordinating dies from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I started by cutting and tearing my different paper pieces and applying frayed burlap distress ink to the edges, I then stamped the "Rickety Haunted House" image with black ink.  For the fence I embossed a piece of black cardstock with the "distressed stripes" embossing folder from Cuttlebug and cut it into strips with scissors.
I used these couple of fun images from the "Scary Cat and Bats" clear stamp set, I stamped the images on purple patterned paper and cut with the coordinating dies.  I adhered the cat with some pop dots.  I also added some black adhesive rhinestones for a touch of bling.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  6 1/2" x 5"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Scary Cat and Bats Set, Rickety Haunted House)
Inks:  Brilliance Ink (Graphite Black), Distress ink (frayed burlap, spiced marmalade)
Paper: Cardstock, Basic Grey
Accessories:  PPRS dies (Scary Cat and Bat Die), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Distressed Stripes), Want2Scrap black adhesive rhinestones, pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica