Friday, August 12, 2011

8" x 8" Album

Hi everyone, I started working on a small album for my Mom, I'll be visiting her in November and have been trying to work on it since March, finally got my second layout done a couple of weeks ago.  The album is an 8" x 8" and most of the photos are 4" x 6".  Here is my second layout, the photo is from Maria's Spring school photos early this year, now I just got 18 more layouts to get done.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, until next time.

Angelica


Supplies:
Size:  8" x 8"
Stamps:  Martha Stewart Custom Stamp Setting Kit
Inks:  Versafine (Onyx Black)
Paper:  MME, Fancy Pants Designs
Accessories:  Lace, Prima flower, EK Success border punch (Flourish Scroll), Martha Stewart around the page punches (Wild Flowers), Spellbinders (Standard Circles Small), Prima Say it in Crystals swirls, Wild Orchid Crafts metal corner, I Am Roses mulberry leaf

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, your page is pretty too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous i really love them so simple and cute.....

    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica