Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Of A Kind Dad

Good morning everyone, today I have a Fathers Day card I made a couple of weeks ago, I got a paper pad over at Joann's called "Tattered Time" from DCWV and I really wanted to used some of this paper, the brown paper with the gears is from this line, I paired it with some patterned paper from K & Co. and cardstock.  For the layout of the card I used a sketch I saw on Laurie Schmidlin's blog and I just had to use it.  The star I cut with the Cricut, the letters are Thickers that I covered with the patterned paper.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a great day.


Supplies:
Size:  6" x 6"
Stamps:  Marcella by K (One of a Kind sentiment)
Inks:  Dew Drop VersaMagic (Jumbo Java), Distress ink (faded jeans)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock, K & Co. (Addison), DCWV (Tattered Time), MME (Wild Asparagus)
Other:  Spellbinders (Standard Circles Small), Recollections antique copper brads, AC Thickers (Text), Cricut Machine, Cricut Cartridge (George), pop dots
Challenges:  Sketch #SSD71 by Laurie Schmidlin

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica