Friday, May 27, 2011

Stampin' D'Amour Vintage Style

Good morning everyone, today I have a vintage inspired card I created with this image from Stampin' D'Amour, the image is from the "Vintage Ladies" clear stamp set.  I stamped the image with watermark ink on a cream colored pearlescent paper and heat embossed with black embossing powder, I then adhered the squares to pieces of chipboard and covered with crackle accents.
Here is a close up of the images covered with the crackle accents.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope you have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
Size:  6 1/4" x 3 /12"
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (Vintage Ladies)
Inks: VersaMark Watermark Ink, Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Paper: Copper Mettalic Cardstock, Cream colored pearlescent paper
Other:  Stampendeous embossing powder (Detail Black), Ranger Crackle Accents, black twine, Martha Stewart border punch (Eyelet Lace Edge), Sizzix die (Branch w/leaves), chipboard squares, Prima mini rose

2 comments:

  1. Angelica- nice card, love the effect with the crackle accents. :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the crackle accents over the image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica