Friday, May 20, 2011

Stampin' D'Amour Tag

Good Morning everyone, it's Friday!!!!  Today I have a fun tag I designed featuring some stamps from Stampin' D'Amour.  For the base of the tag I used a die from "Labels Seventeen" from Spellbinders, the library pocket and insert I cut with a Quickutz die.  I used a Spellbinders die "Classic Lace Border" to cut the pink glitter lace. 
I stamped the girls image with black ink, this image is from the "Vintage Ladies" clear stamp set, the birthday sentiment is from "Fabulous Birthdays" set.  I embossed the insert and the pocket with the "Swiss Dots" embossing folder and inked with distress ink.  Also added some pink adhesive mini pearls from Want2Scrap.
Isn't this sentiment cute, it's a red rubber stamp also from Stampin' D'Amour, I added a mini rose and some punched leaves.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend.

Supplies:
Size:  3 3/8" x 4 3/4"
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (Oh, goody gum-drops!, Vintage Ladies, Fabulous Birthdays)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (peeled paint)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, DCWV glitter paper, Paper Salon, Making Memories, pink pearlescent paper
Other:  Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots), Recollections metallic brads, Want2Scrap adhesive pearls (hot pink), Spellbinders (Labels Seventeen, Classic Lace Border), Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry mini rose, Quickutz Library pocket and insert die, Punch Bunch ash leaf, pop dots, fibers

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty. Love all that you have done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty tag Angelica....really like every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Super cute! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the little pocket for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelica this is so cute. I love the way you insert the tag in the cute pocket. Thank you for joining us in the card/tag challenge at Joan's Gardens. We have some fun things planned for the summer and hope you will join us in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica