Monday, April 18, 2011

Bloom On!

Good morning and welcome to Monday!!!  Today I have a  card full of Spring, the flower and leaf stamps are from a set called "Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus" from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, I really love the shape and design on all the flowers in this set,  the papers are from Basic Grey and paired them with a embossing folder from Tim Holtz.

Make sure to visit the PPRS Blog for our Followers' Drawing.  Prickley Pear will be giving away a fabulous prize to one random follower on their blog.  All you have to do is become a follower of the PPRS Blog and on April 24th we will choose a random winner.  Good Luck!!!!
I embossed the background paper with "regal flourishes" embossing folder and slightly inked the embossed area with distress ink, also inked all the edges of the different layers.
The flower was diecut and stamped on patterned paper, I shaped the flower with an embossing tool and  inked the edges with distress ink, also added some Stickles, the leaves are also diecut and stamped on patterned paper, inked edges and shaped with embossing tool.  I cut the oval shape with a die from Dies Direct and stamped the sentiment.
For this pretty border I used the border die from "Floral Doily Accent" by Spellbinders, I used the negative and positive parts of the die and layered them together, added some ribbon and bow and some blue adhesive rhinestones from Want2Scrap.  Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, hope you enjoyed my project today, have a great day.

Supplies:
Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus)
Inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (forest moss), ColorBox Fluid Chalk (Deep Green)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey
Other:  PPRS Hibiscus & Leaf Die, Stickles (Cotton Candy), ribbon, Spellbinders (Floral Doily Accent), Dies Direct Little Stacker Nesting Dies (Ovals), Tim Holtz Embossing folder (Regal Flourishes), Want2Scrap adhesive rhinestones (Baby Blue), Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots.

5 comments:

  1. just beautiful! Your blog always make me smile.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Angelica! So many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the embossing and the pretty greens!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colors and embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the little details works so well together, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica