Monday, March 28, 2011

PPRS Monday

Hi everyone, it's Monday and I think I'm ready for another week full of things to do and places to go.  Today I want to share with you a card I made with a couple of stamps from Prickle Pear Rubber Stamps, I stamped the "Cross with Black eye Susans" with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with copper embossing powder, I then cut an oval shape with one of the oval dies from Dies Direct, this die is from their Ovals little stackers set.  The sentiment is also from PPRS, it's from the "Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus" set.  For the background I used the Heritage embossing folder from Cuttlebug and with my finger rubbed some copper Inka Gold paint to the embossed area.  The brown ornamental swirl is a die from Spellbinders the set is called "Parisian Accents", also added some adhesive rhinestones from Want2Scrap, love this color it's called smokey brown.  Hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Cross with Black eye Susans, Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), VersaMark Watermark
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Copper metallic cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Heritage), Want2Scrap Smokey Brown adhesive rhinestones, Inka Gold (Copper), Hampton Art Embossing powder (Copper), Dies Direct Ovals little stackers, Spellbinders Parisian Accents, ribbon, Cuttlebug machine, pop dots.

2 comments:

  1. WOW girl, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Angelica! I love the sanding and I love the way you tucked the oval into the pretty flourish cutout! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica