Monday, February 07, 2011

PPRS Card

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did!!!  Today I have a card featuring one of the new stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, this image is part of their set "Flowers", perfect for all those Spring and Easter cards.  I paired this image with some Basic Grey papers and the inverted scallop oval dies from Dies Direct.  I stamped the image twice on white Canson paper and colored it with Marvy markers, I cut the main flower with scissors and adhered it with pop dots.  For the patterned papers I used a couple of Fiskars border punches, the flower pin I created with the small flower die from Prickley Pear, cut 3 flowers and shaped with an embossing tool to give it dimension, I adhered the flower to a flower head pin and added some beads.
Supplies:
Stamps; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Dragonflies, Flowers)
Inks; Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (forest moss, aged mahogany)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey (Scarlet's Letter), Canson "Fanboy" White paper
Other; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Flowers die set), Dies Direct Little Stacker Nesting Dies (Inverted Scallop Oval), Fiskars border punches, Distress Stickles (Rock Candy), ribbon, Marvy LePlume II markers (28 English Red, 2 red, 13 ochre, 96 jungle green, 15 olive green, blender pen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica