Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love PostCard

Good Morning Thursday!! I have a quick post today, this is a Valentine's day card I made the other day with some stamps from Tattered Angels and Inkadinkado, the "Kiss" ticket is from Inkadinkado, I stamped it with StazOn on cream colored cardstock, inked it with distress ink and crumpled it a bit.  The background postcard was created with several stamps from the "Timeless Romance" stamp set from Tattered Angels, I paired this images with some hand dyed seam binding for that vintagy look.  

Supplies:
Stamps; Inkadinkado (Tickets & Tags), Tattered Angels (Timeless Romance)
Inks; StazOn (Timber Brown, Blazing Red), Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
Other; Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens (Timeless Romance), Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Copper), Recollections mini brads, Hand dyed seam binding.

2 comments:

  1. You just never cease to amaze me, all your cards are breath taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love the scrunched up ticket and the vintage postcard look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica