Monday, February 21, 2011

"Live" PPRS card

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend, my DD was very happy to sleep in an extra day.  My project today is a very fun, bright, and colorful card I made with some stamps and coordinating dies from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  All my papers are from my stash, they are part of the Kaleidoscope line from MME. I used the PPRS scalloped circle die, which I diecut twice and adhered with pop dots for dimension.  The stamps are from the "Flowers" clear stamp set, the flowers have the coordinating die, so super easy and fun to use and create your own unique flower embellishments.  

Supplies:
Stamps; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Flowers Clear Stamps)
Inks; Color Box (Cranberry), Distress Ink (peeled paint)
Paper; Basic Grey, MME (Kaleidoscope), Paper Salon (Pristine)
Other; Ribbon, Adhesive gems, Stockles (Diamond), Martha Stewart Punch (Frond), EK Success border punch (Abstract Flower), Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Dies (Flowers, Scalloped Circle), Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica