Thursday, February 24, 2011

Got an Award!!!!

The other day I got a message from the wonderful, talented and super sweet Olga, that she had a little something for me on her blog.  I went over to check it out and this is what she had for me, a wonderful award, thank you so much Olga.
Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance:
Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.  Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?  On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Olena:  I met her when we joined the HFC DT, she is amazingly talented, love her cards.
Susan:  Her layouts always get my inspiration going, I love her work especially her Disney layouts are amazing.
Galeria Yoli:  I found her blog a while back and I just love her card designs, the way she uses all those adorable vintage images, and all her little flowers and details.
Jerri:  What can I say about her work, her projects are a work of art, love her use of Spellbinders dies.
Debby:  Her blog just inspires me so much, love all the dimension she puts into her images.
Now for the 5 things about me:
1.  I can't live without chocolate!!!! ;o)
2.  I absolutely love creating!!!
3.  I LOVE Disneyland, I think I get more excited about going there than my DD.
4.  I can't fit anymore scrapbooking or cardmaking product in my studio.
5.  I have been so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom and be able to be here for my DD.

1 comment:

  1. you are so welcome, love reading about people!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica