Friday, January 14, 2011

Stampin' D'Amour Friday

Anyone ready for the weekend, I think I am!!!  It's Friday and Friday brings another vintage inspired project with stamps from non-other than "Stampin' D'Amour", for my card today I used a beautiful quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, this quote is part of their "French Vintage" clear stamp set.  For some reason I just couldn't get the photo clear, but the quote reads "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".  I paired this quote with the circular vintage stamp also from Stampin' D'Amour and some Graphic 45 paper.
Supplies:
Stamps; Stampin' D'Amour (French Vintage)
Inks; StazOn (Timber Brown), Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Graphic 45
Other; Quickutz ticket die, Metal ornate frame, twine, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Martha Stewart Branch punch, pop dots, Cricut Machine, Cricut Cartridge (Lacy Labels)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Nice pairing up with G45 paper! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the colors you used and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica