Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Card

I have a quick post today, this is a Christmas card I made a couple of weeks ago, I used a vintage image from Crafty Secrets as my focal point, the background paper has been embossed with the holly ribbons embossing folder from Cuttlebug (love this folder), I also used the decorative corder die from Heartfelt Creations to frame the image, as a final touch added some Prima poinsettias and leaves, some punched branches and a touch of stickles.
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations
HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die

Inks; Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
Paper; Bazzill, Basic Grey, Gold metallic paper
Other; MS Corner and Border punch, American Crafts Ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Holly Ribbons), Crafty Secrets vintage image, MS branch punch, Stickles (Star Dust), Prima flowers and leaves, glitter brads.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty, I love the vintage look, all the embossing and your ribbon treatment, lets not forget the flowers, I just love flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica