Friday, December 24, 2010

Bonjour Vintage Tags

Happy Christmas Eve everyone, I have a quick post for you today.  I couldn't wait to play with these new stamps from Stampin' D'Amour, these stamps are part of their new set "French Vintage", they are perfect for all your vintage inspired projects.  My project today is a set of tags, I used a couple of chipboard tags from Basic Grey, covered them with paper, added some acrylic metallic paint and distress crackle paint, once dry I inked the edges with distress ink.  Added some vintage lace and a couple of charms with beads and pearls.    
Supplies:
Stamps; Stampin' D'Amour (French Vintage)
Inks; StazOn (Timber Brown), Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Paper; Basic Grey, Bazzill Cardstock
Other; Basic Grey Undressed Chipboard tags, Stampin' Up Designer Label punch, DecoArt Metallic acrylic paint (Champagne Gold), Distress Crackle paint (Clear Rock Candy), PC paper shapers scissors, ribbon, Quickutz Revolution Die, vintage lace, trim, adhesive pearls, pearl chain, charms, jump rings, beads, Cuttlebug machine

3 comments:

  1. Angelica-- LOVE this!!! It looks so BEAUTIFUL! The details are fantastic! I will get this one posted this weekend. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on 2Peas. It's really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica