Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Best Gift of All

Quick post today, I just wanted to show you this Christmas easel card I made for my little Maria, the patterned papers are from Making Memories, the tag is from a set of stamps from Inkadinkado I purchased, I think last year and this is the first time I got to use them, the chipboard sticker is part of the new Yuletide line from K & Co., added lots of lace and distressing with ink, and for all that shimmer my trusty stickles.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Tags & Wishes)
Inks; StazOn (Blazing Red), Distress Ink (frayed burlap)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories (FaLaLa)
Other; K & Co. Yuletide Adhesive Chipboard Stickers, Stickles (Diamond), PC deco scissors, Stampin' Up ticker corner punch, EK Circle punch, ribbon, snowflake buttons, lace, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love all the details

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica