Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Having fun with HC stamps!

I was looking through my Heartfelt Creations stamps the other day and this one jumped at me!!!  Isn't this stamp pretty!!!  It's part of the "Posy Patch Garden Delights" set, colored them with markers and distress ink, and adhered with pop dots.  I used a sketch from "All My Sketches" for inspiration, sometimes I just need that extra help!
 
Products Used:
Heartfelt Creations
HCPC 3306 Posy Patch Garden Delights
HCPC 3319 Simple Filler Stems
HCPC 3324 Daisy Patch Swirls

Inks; StazOn (Jet Black), Distress Ink (tattered rose, fired brick, bundled sage), VersaMark Watermark
Paper; MME, Bazzill
Other; MS border and corner punch, Fiskars border punch, Marvy Le Plume II markers and blender pen, Stickles, Embossing powder (Detail Black), adhesive pearls, lace, seam binding ribbon, button, sketch #28 from allmysketches.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! I do love these flowers, so feminine and fresh, and you did a great job putting it together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica