Thursday, October 28, 2010

Card Drive For Rebekah

Here is a card a made for the card drive the wonderful Giovana is doing for a couple of sweet little angels, Logan and Rebekah, they have Spina Bifida, you can read their story and all the details of the card drive here.  I used sketch #87 from Card Patterns, the Precious Moments stamp, if I'm not wrong is the very first stamp I purchased, I think I have only used twice ;o), I stamped the image with StazOn and colored with Distress Ink.  The yellow paper I stamped with the Heartfelt Creations "Daisy Patch Background" and distress ink.
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations
HCPC 3322 Daisy Patch Background PreCut

Stamps; Stampendous My Shepherd (Precious Moments)
Inks; StazOn (Jet Black), Distress Ink (scattered straw, antique linen, tattered rose, mustard seed, shabby shutters, victorian velvet, vintage photo)
Paper; Canson Fanboy paper, Bazzill, Basic Grey, 
Other; Punch Bunch mini flowers, Blue Hill Studio Punch (Tiara), Ribbon, 3D Paint (Crystal Gel), Card Patterns Sketch #87

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Angelica!! Thanks so much fr your support in this Card Drive.
    God bless.
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica