Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Sneak Peek!

I finally get to post a sneak peek of a project I created with the new Winter Wonderland Collection from Heartfelt Creations releasing on Tuesday September 28 at 12 midnight EST.  This collection has nine new precut stamp sets and will coordinate with one new die from Heartfelt Creations and an existing Spellbinder die.  I can't wait for everyone to see this release, the whole collection is amazing and so much fun to work with.  Check out their blog here, for more sneak peeks and lots of beautiful projects created by my fellow design team members.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning project, love what you did with the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica