Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunflower Birthday Card

Been playing with all kinds of fun coloring techniques, I have to say I love painting with the distress inks :O)  This card took a bit to make because of the
3 hand-cut flowers, but it was fun and worth it.  I colored the image with distress
inks, cut it with the Nestavilities labels #4, I used the Cricut to cut the layered 
yellow flower, for the leaves I used a Cuttlebug die, and a Martha Stewart punch.
The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Studio G, the little tag is a punch from 
Stampin' Up.  For the background paper I used a cream colored cardstock which was embossed with the "Swiss Dots" embossing folder from Cuttlebug, after embossing it I used a swirl screen from Tattered Angels and glimmer misted it
with 2 different colors.  For the final touch I added some sparkle to the cut out 
flowers with a Sakura Gelly Roll (Stardust) pen and also added diamond glaze to
the center of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica