Friday, August 13, 2010

"So Special" Easel Card

I just had to play with some new stamps, the vintage lady stamps are from Hero Arts, the set is called "Sew Stylish", very cute!!  I colored them with pearlescent
watercolor paints and hand-cut them.  For the background "fancy edge distressed piece" I cut the shape with the Cricut, for the edge I used the spiral punch from Stampin' Up, I run the craft cardstock thru the Cuttlebug using the Tim Holtz notebook embossing folder, I then sprayed it with a couple of glimmer mist colors and added some distress ink to make the embossing pop.  The fancy swirl border is a punch from EK, also used some Prima flowers, pearls, and a Martha Stewart leaf punch.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica