Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank You Tags

I was able to get these "Thank you" tags done last Sunday while we were catching up on our recorded TV shows (got to love that DVR). I cut the tags with the Cricut, used some MS border punches for the bottom edge, the flowers are all hand made using several flower and shape punches, used distressing inks to color the tags, did some stamping and coloring with markers, also used some Perfect Pearls on a stamped swirl, kind of hard to see in the photo. The butterfly I stamped on vellum and heat embossed with black embossing powder, and then colored with Perfect Pearls.


2 comments:

  1. Angelica these are just delicate and gorgeous, love the colors!!!
    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my card! I love it so very much! My card is so special to me~ just like you are! Love you, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica