Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tea Party Mini Album

Here is another mini album I just finished, for this one I used a teapot chipboard album from Michaels. Instead of covering the chipboard with paper I decided to do a crackle finish on it, for the 1st layer I used a dark red acrylic paint, once that was completely dry I applied the crackle medium, after that I applied a coat of white paint and let that dry overnight. I inked the edges, and for the final touch I applied a coat of pearl luster medium, it just added a hint of shimmer to the cracked paint. I used the Cricut to cut all the green leaves and white branches, the "Tea Party" stickers are from an old line from Creative Imaginations, I think it was called "Tea Time" by Christine Adolph. I used tulle, flowers, and pearls for the finishing touches on all the pages.









1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Cute!! We saw this at Two Peas and wanted to come over and see how you did the crackle paint! We have all the paint but have not had the courage to try it yet. Maybe this will give us the push to get it done. Especially if it can look this beautiful!! Thanks and great job!! Your albums are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica