Thursday, October 08, 2009

Done with cards for now!

These are some cards I'm taking to my family next month when I go to visit them, except for the last one. A couple of Christmas cards here, I used the "D'vine Swirl" embossing folder from "Cuttlebug" to emboss the white cardstock, once embossed I applied a white carrara marble glitter from Martha Stewart for added dimension and glitz.


This one was very fun and experimental to make, I stamped the flower vases, each on a separate piece of transparency, after the ink was dry I used the Ranger alcohol inks to color them, once the ink was all dry I hand cut them to match with the frame and background I had cut with my Cricut. Once I had all my pieces cut I adhered everything with pop dots to give the vases the 3-dimensional look.


This card is for my DH for our anniversary, I cut the couple's image and label with the new Cricut cartridge "Sweethearts", this cartridge has so many cute images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica