Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm back!!!

Got back from Vegas Sunday night, have been getting stuff done around the house ever since and also trying to get some sleep :-) Had lots of fun and good food, saw a couple of shows, "Phantom" at the Venetian and "KA" at the MGM, visited a couple of clubs too one of them was "Christian Audigier" at Treasure Island, anyways now we are back to our everyday routines, work, home, and everything else.
This photo is at "The Palazzo", brand new hotel next to the Venetian.

This is the "Treasure Island" hotel where we stayed at.

"Polinesian Salad" I had for lunch on Friday, delisiosa!!!!

Some of the gardens at "The Bellagio", those are real miniature pepper plants.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    The pictures are great! Ok, that's it.........I gotta go. Do I dare stay at the "Belagio". That's my dream Hotel if I go to Vegas. (I think my hubby would think different)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica