Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Times

Yesterday was a very fun day, Velma, Rosemary, Reiko, and I took a little road trip to a couple of fun places. Our first stop was the Galt Market, it's an open air market where you can find pretty much everything and anything. We had such a great time, walked around and got to enjoy a wonderful weather. Next stop, Green Tangerines, can you say "WOW", this is what I call a scrapbook store, they had the greatest and latest, this place is just amazing. Anyways, while walking around, looking at all the goodies, I'm looking at all these coffee paper, and guess what, there it is, my own paper staring right back at me, they had my paper line "Coffee Shop" that I designed for Your Pictured Memor-Ez. This was so cool, it's the first time I got to see it in a store.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Wow......what a day! Galt Flea Market and then GREEN TANGERINES! yAY, we finally made it to Rocklin! Gotta go back, we forgot one person, my "Charleeny"! When we go, I'm not going with a wallet! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 AM

    Ok now, are you ever going to forgive us? You were in Tahoe having fun, and if I were there I would want you to go if you had the chance. When do you wanna go? Before the little baby comes, or after?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica