Thursday, February 08, 2007

More photos from Anaheim

Here are some more photos from our trip to Anaheim.


Suze Weinberg stoped by our booth to do our make n take, she loved our product. I don't have a photo, but Martha Stewart was walking through and stoped by our booth, she touched a piece of ChipPic and said "chipboard, nice". She was surrounded by all her security and entourage so we couldn't even get close to her, she did say Hi!



More photos of our booth, it was amazing, everyone loved our product.


A couple of projects I made with our ChipPic, it's so much fun to work with. Click on "Your Pictured Memories" link to see our website, we will be posting more projects soon.

I just had to take a photo with Elsie Flannigan, I love her style, it's so fun and funky.






We had so much fun at Disneyland, I love that place. Maria had an unbelievable time, every time she saw a character she started screaming their name and waving to get their attention especially when she saw the princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica